Program for Accessible Health, Communication and Education (PACE) is an indigenous Non-Government Organization in Uganda, and an independent network member of Population Services International (PSI). PACE’s work focuses on achieving universal health care coverage by addressing the health needs of Ugandans through consumer powered healthcare approaches and affordability of health products in the areas of HIV/TB, reproductive health, malaria, child health and access to safe water.
PACE invites firms to submit applications for the Pre-Qualification of providers for various requirements for the next two years. Click here to access the bidding document. Upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 50,000 (Uganda Shillings fifty thousand only) to the Bank – ABSA, Account number- 0341626242, Account name- PACE, Branch: Kampala Road . Bids shall be delivered to PACE Head Office, Plot 19 Kawalya Kaggwa Close- Kololo, or Regional Office, Plot 9 Ato Sebi Road, Lira starting 9.00am on Thursday 1st April, 2021. Upon payment, attach the original receipt from the bank in your application. Firms are advised to submit applications on working days; Monday-Thursday (8.00am to 5.30pm and Friday (8.00am to 2.00pm) until the deadline for submission at 2.00 pm on Friday April 30th, 2021. List of requirements/services to be provided include but are not restricted to the following:
CATEGORY A: SUPPLY OF GOODS
- Supply of general stationery e.g. printing papers, pens, etc.
- Supply of Toners
- Supply of office supplies (Sugar, Washing soap, toiletries, tea leaves etc).
- Supply and maintenance of computer hardware and software (laptops, desktops, mobile devices, wireless access points, antivirus)
- Supply and maintenance of printers, photocopiers, scanners
- Supply of Branded items and Promotional material.
- Supply of Pharmaceutical products, Medical sundries/consumables and Medical equipment.
- Supply of Office furniture and fixtures.
- Provision of Decoration services (decoration, tents, chairs, mobile toilets, tables, etc).
- Supply of Hardware materials (cement, nails etc.)
- Supply of Office bottled drinking water (18-20litres and dispenser).
- Supply of Protective gears for Motorcycles.
- Supply of Fire-fighting equipment & training services
- Supply of Motor vehicle and Motorcycle tyres and batteries.
CATEGORY B: PROVISION OF SERVICES
- Provision of hotel accommodation and conference facilities (Kampala, Wakiso Hoima, Masaka, Lira, Mbale and Mukono
- Provision of logistics services (vehicle hire and truck hire) in East, Central, Northern, Westerrn Uganda in the following locations- Mubende, Nakaseke, Mbale, Lira, Amolatar, Dokolo, Kampala Wakiso, Mpigi, Masaka, Nakasongola, Luwero, Hoima, Bukwo, Kiboga, Bukomansimbi, Kyotera, Rakai, Butambala, Gomba, Kalungu
- Provision of Printing, Binding, Photocopying services.
- Provision of Photography and Video editing, including digital communication services.
- Provision of Proposal Development, Research & M&E labour services (data entrants, field workers etc.)
- Provision of Electrical repairs and services.
- Provision of Minor civil works.
- Supply, installation and maintenance of security alarms equipment and security systems.
- Supply, installation and maintenance of firefighting equipment and material.
- Provision of outside catering services in East, Central, Northern, Westerrn Uganda in the following locations (Mubende, Nakaseke, Mbale, Lira, Kampala Wakiso, Mpigi, Masaka, Nakasongola, Luwero, Hoima, Bukwo, Kiboga, Bukomansimbi, Kyotera, Rakai, Butambala, Gomba, Kalungu, Dokolo, Kitgum, Amolatar).
- Provision of air travel, reservations and ticketing services.
- Provision of Office cleaning services, and Compound maintenance, Garbage collection, Sanitary-bin, Fumigation, Pest control services .
- Provision of fleet management systems including tracking devices.
- Provision of Maintenance of air conditioning installations and services.
- Provision of Insurance services.
- Provision of Security services (guards, dog patrols and security survey).
- Servicing, repair and maintenance of Motor vehicles (Kampala, Mbale, Lira)
- Service repair and maintenance of Motorcycles. (Kiboga, Kyankwanzi, Nakaseke, Luweero, Mubende, Mityana, Kassanda, Kitgum, Nakasongola, Lira, Kitgum, Dokolo, Mbale, Amolatar)
- Provision of External audit services
- Provision of Clearing and forwarding services.
- Provision of marketing, graphic designing, creative agency and Outdoor advertising services
- Provision of Print Media, electronic media (TV & Radio), and media monitoring services.
- Provision of Events management services.
- Provision of Behavioral Change Communication consultancy services.
- Applications design and development (websites, mobile and web applications, database).
- 40.Provision of network security services and equipment.
- Provision of computer equipment maintenance services.
- Provision, repair and maintenance of power equipment (generators, inverters, solar, UPS, stabilizers etc).
- Provision of postage services / delivery services / courier services.
- Provision of fitness and wellness services.
- Provision of carpentry services e.g. office partitioning, wood works, etc.
- Provision of office plumbing services.
- Provision of secondary packaging services for health care products.
- 48.Training services (first aid and fire safety, defensive driving, leadership, staff capacity building, team building services, infection prevention and control etc.)
- Psychosocial support and counselling services.
- Supermarkets to provide general groceries